Another lovely day in late autumn for this year's event with fabulous views over Morecambe Bay and the Kent Estuary.
New records for the senior course which now includes a long loop down and through Red Hills pasture.
First man Chris Arthur, Bowland Fell Runners, 36.13
First woman Heidi Dent, Howgill Harriers, 42.38
Senior results link
|Chris Arthur with an extensive lead at the bottom of Red Hills pasture|
|Anthony Meanwell,Luke Bowen and Harvey Lord battling for 4th place|
Photo credits - Simon at CP10
The junior races were also keenly fought,with a record turnout of 85 runners.
Junior results link
- Dallam Running Club members ,families and friends who helped make the event happen
- All the runners for turning up
- The landowners ,New Barns Estate and the National Trust for their continued co-operation and support
- The Runners Centre Lancaster for vest numbers ,junior T shirt prizes and finish funnel and extra banners on the day
- Bulloughs Londis Supermarket Arnside for junior prizes and catering provisions
- Jon Wallbank www.absolutedigitalprint.com for the race arrows
Special thanks as always to Holgates Caravan Parks for letting us use their excellent Hollins Farm facilities to stage the event.